This live, instructor-led course is designed to maximize your success on the PMP® exam with your first try.
Course Cost Includes:
- 35 contact hours; instruction by PMI-certified instructors;
- application assistance;
- digital course materials;
- post-training support;
- 6-months access to our online training platform with proprietary supplemental content, such as quizzes, interactive exercises and scenarios, and online mock exams using questions cloned from the PMP® exam bank.
- 1-year access to PMI CHOICE®, an exclusive PMI® online training portal with access to even more helpful content.
What You Will Learn
This fun and interactive course contains seven modules that immerse you in real-world scenarios, representing various industries and project management situations to help you practice applying principles and concepts at work.
Module 1 - PM Foundations
Set the stage for the course content by covering fundamental project management concepts.
Module 2 - Creating a High Performing Team
Learn to define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams and more.
Module 3 - Keeping Your Team on Track
Learn to collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict and more.
Module 4 - Getting Started With Your Project
Learn to engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk and more.
Module 5 - Doing the Work
Learn to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance and more.
Module 6 - Keeping the Business in Mind
Learn to evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes and more.
Module 7 - Final Exam Tips and Next Steps
Summarize our proprietary exam taking strategies and develop a study plan to prepare for your exam.
Who Should Take This Course
- PMP candidates
- Mid-level Project Managers
- Those who want or need training requirements to become PMP®certified
- Those who want to build-up their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
The PMP® certification is a professional experience based certification. Experience leading and directing projects is critical to PMP® candidate's success. Training alone is not sufficient to pass the exam.
1) Go to
2) Find an in-person PMP® Exam Prep Course and the DASM® Exam Prep Course.
3) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a 15% PMIsavannah coupon for your next course