Purpose: To advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of PMISavannah so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
- Organizational leadership and advisement
- Organization of the board of directors, officers, and committees
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Oversight of program planning and evaluation
- Personnel evaluation and staff development
- Review of organizational and programmatic reports
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach
*Members of the board share these responsibilities while acting in the interest of PMISavannah. Each member is expected to make recommendations based on his or her experience and vantage point in the community.