Owner’s Representative / Senior Project Manager
Permanent, full time position forty (40) hours per week
Opportunity to help grow a team
A Senior Consultant, working in the capacity as the onsite client’s representative and Project Manager to fulfil the role on a fast paced, large scale technical project. The successful candidate will maintain overall responsibility for project scope, execution, communications, schedule, risk analysis, quality and budget management as well as team management.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
· Minimum of 5 years technology driven mission critical experience i.e. Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, and Medical Facilities etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Structural, Civil, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical and Low voltage scopes of work.
· Member of a Professional Institute preferred i.e. PMP
· Degree qualifications preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Advanced or expert skills with spreadsheets, report writing and presentations.
· Experience with cloud based software.
· Strong and professional communication skills.
· Self-Motivated and proactive.
· Experience with cost loaded schedules.
· Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
· Computer based estimating software experience, e.g. on screen take off.
· BIM Experience desirable.
· Must manage overall project cost, schedule, and budgets.
· Manage General Contractors and other directly contracted vendors and consultants.
· Can analyze, track and effectively manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
· Review construction proposals and related pricing/scopes.
· Must have the ability to review, correct and assess “work-in-progress”, to approve capital expenditure spends.
· Demonstrate the ability to review and approve cost loaded schedules.
· Can independently run and conduct Client Meetings.
· Can identify the factors that impact construction costs, and can monitor and report on this data.
· Good knowledge of - and experience with - all methods of construction procurement, logistics and long lead equipment.
· Review, validate and audit cost estimates prepared by contractors and others within a client’s organization.
· Support engineering decisions as it relates to the project cost and budget while design-build scope changes take place during construction.
· Review request for payment by the GC/CM and Client vendors.
· Track and ensure OFCI equipment meets the project schedule.
· Provides a record of any occurrence of work that might result in a claim - acting on the Client’s behalf.
· Advocates on the part of the Client during disputes, disagreements, modifications, or Change Orders.
· Coordinate and oversee scheduling consultant reviews on the project.
· Review the list of items to be completed or corrected with the GC/CM prior to issuance of Certificate of Substantial Completion.
· Review and approve final GC/CM invoices, payment applications, retention payments.
· Oversee and manage the transfer of the building operations to the owner including all close out documentation and warranties.
Project Controls Manager
Permanent, full time position forty (40) hours per week
Opportunity to help grow a team
A Project Controls Manager, working in the capacity as an owner’s site based cost representative. The role will be on a fast paced, large scale technical project. The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of cost and project controls from preconstruction to close out. Working closely with the both the Turner & Townsend team and the owner.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project Controls or Cost Management;
· Minimum of 2 years technology driven mission critical experience IE. Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Medical Facilities etc.
· Extensive experience in one of the Project Controls disciplines.
· Member of a Professional Institute preferred;
· Degree qualifications preferred.
· Advanced skills with spreadsheets, report writing and presentations a must.
· Experience with cloud based software;
· Strong and professional communication skills;
· Self Motivated and proactive;
· Experience with cost loaded schedules;
· Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player;
· P6 scheduling knowledge would be advantageous.
· Manage Cost / Change Control, including change order review, negotiation, and recommendations, delay analysis
· Budget Management and Tracking
· Updating owner cost tracking software
· Providing review reports
· Setting and attending change control and cost meetings as required.
· Monitoring field progress, Schedule monitoring, tracking and analysis
· Document control
· Ensure QA/QC is being followed
· Invoice / Payment Application processing, tracking and reporting
· Tracking of all key project documents, including change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc
· Initiate close out process prior to project completion, typically two to three months in advance
· Establish close out documentation requirements. Collect and track receipt of all close out documents until completion, including warranties, as-built drawings, O&M manuals, etc.
· Compiling as built cost estimate records for benchmarking purposes
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR SR (4022508; PS 400214)
Job Code :18679
Division :AAG - CSD Dublin
Location :Dublin GA US 31021
% of Travel Required :10-20%
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Category :Program Management
Job Description :
Conducts analyses of diverse and difficult scope and
complexity and administers programs or major portions of
programs to ensure fulfillment of program obligations,
performance goals, and control of program costs.
1. Conducts program plan studies. Prepares budgets and
schedules to meet contractual/project requirements.
2. Monitors financial status of programs by tracking and
analyzing current revenues and expenses and advising
management on the projected effect of any modifications to
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements or
performs in-dept studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure
that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends
utilizing program management software.
5. Coordinates cross-functional development of project
plans and programs. Interfaces with suppliers and
customers and performs extensive investigation as required
to fulfill project obligations.
6. Initiates business contacts and correspondence and
prepares required documentation to ensure accurate records
of program compliance are maintained.
7. Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to
internal processes and systems to increase efficiency and
customer service and to reduce costs. May lead or be
assigned to a special project team
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by
attending educational workshops, reviewing professional
publications, establishing networks, and/or participating
in professional associations.
9. Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry
regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises
management on needed actions.
10. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data
and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes
11. May provide leadership to others in department. Acts
as prime contact on high level
projects. Establishes goals and objectives required to
complete projects. Trains and mentors less experienced
12. Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents
company on specific projects. Contributes to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments
may include cross-functional or project team
responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
Job Requirements :
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration,
Engineering, or related field, or an equivalent combination
of education and experience which has provided both
theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of
the job typically acquired through six or more years of
increasingly responsible related program administration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Thorough knowledge of program administration principles,
industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge
of legal and regulatory requirements related to program
administration. Ability to effectively assess and implement
continuous improvement principles and techniques to program
and related areas. Ability to work on a variety of problems
of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and
evaluation of various outcomes require tradeoffs. Ability
to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative
and practical was; evaluate alternative solutions that may
require coordination across multiple teams; establish goals
and objectives to complete projects. Ability to read,
analyze, and interpret policies and recommend changes to
procedures. Ability to respond to significant inquiries or
complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members
of the business community; define problems. Ability to
collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to effectively communicate and present information
to team members, team leaders, vendors, customers, and top
management. Proficient with standard business applications
software (e.g. database, spreadsheets, etc.) Ability to
establish program plans and report status utilizing program
management software. Ability to effectively demonstrate
team member competencies and participate in goal-setting,
performance feedback, and self-development activities.
TYPICAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to sit. The employee frequently is required to
use hands to operate a computer and talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Also expected of the employee is regular
attendance, the ability to work cooperatively and
professionally with others and members of the public, and
the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
(The essential functions have been provided as examples of
types of work performed by employees assigned to this job
classification. The Company reserves the right to modify
the work assignments and/or to make reasonable
accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the
essential functions of the job. The physical and mental
demands described above are representative of those
required to successfully perform the essential functions of
Offer Relocation :No
Other Skills :Equal opportunity/Affirmative action employer/VEVRAA Federal Contractor."Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran" U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
4 PM postings for BFG as we discussed. Two are interactive (digital) PM/PC positions, and two are traditional (print/media/experiential) PM/PC positions.
This is Kumaran from KRG Technologies; we are looking for Project Manager – Infra. Kindly forward me your resume, Expected pay rate and contact details for further process.
You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I sincerely appreciate your time.
Position : Project Manager – Infra
Location: Savannah, GA
Duration: 6 months Contract To Hire
- Candidate should be willing to work flexible shift timings.
- Should have experience working with Global clients.
- Should have total 10+ years of relevant experience in Infrastructure.
- Should be involved into Project/Transition Management activities from past 7 or 10 years where His role should be PM from past 5 years.
- Plan and supervise activities for multiple, large-scale projects.
- Set and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas engaged on the project.
- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management, Stakeholder Identification and matrix Human Resource Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring.
- Control and track project performance.
- Conducting regular team status meetings.
- Reporting project status on a weekly basis to management and the project team.
- Executing and updating management plans as necessary.
- Resolving and documenting issues.
- Coordinate with other departments and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Build and execute on comprehensive training plans to ensure support group readiness for implementation.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned.
- Build relationships with all functional areas
- Manage stakeholder expectations
SKILLS REQUIRED :-
- Five years of previous project management (due diligence, transition, delivery, etc) experience.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project, and MS Office Suite.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the project lifecycle
- Crisp communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed negotiation and relationship skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Detail and big picture orientation.
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- ITIL certified
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 Certification preferred.
- Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt Certification a plus.
Thanks and Regards,
KRG Technologies Inc.
25000 | Avenue Stanford | Suite 243 | Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 367 8000 Ext - 204
KRG Technologies Recognized as the Most Valuable Supplier - Star Partner 2014 by HCL technologies